To make quality and safety a priority, our supervisors monitor crews working on site with a 5-point inspection.
1. Prior to starting a project, crews inspect the job to confirm flashings are installed and substrate is properly fastened.
2. Once materials arrive on site, crews inspect them to confirm they meet our quality standards and send back any items as required.
3. The safety of our crews is a priority, which is why our site supervisors and third-party inspectors regularly inspect crews, their safety procedures and machinery or scaffolding equipment setup.
4. Workmanship is assessed regularly, but a key step is to confirm wall surface is level once moisture barrier and foam are installed.
5. Upon finishing the project, our supervisors inspect the work to confirm it meets our quality standards and only then do they issue a completion.